Permanent Part Time
37.5 hours per week
40 weeks per year
Pembroke is seeking a suitably experienced applicant to undertake the role of Middle School Administration Assistant. This is a permanent, part time position working 37.5 hours per week, 40 weeks per year and commencing on 10 January 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide administrative assistance and support to Middle School senior staff
- Utilise School databases and programs to support and maintain accurate records
- Work collaboratively with and support the Middle School Receptionist and assume their duties when they are absent
- Assist with communications to the School community.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and work with a range of stakeholders, in particular young people
- A proactive approach, a commitment to collaborating with others and the ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Recent experience in a similar administrative role
- Strong IT and software skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Current Working with Children Check, Reporting Abuse and Neglect Training certification and First Aid qualifications.
Pembroke provides staff with a supportive and dynamic working environment and the capacity to make a valuable and meaningful contribution to the operation of the School.
If this sounds like your ideal role then we want to hear from you!
Applications should be addressed to Ms Tracy Hillier, Human Resources Manager – Non Teaching Staff. Applications for this position close 9.00 am Monday, 25 October 2021.
To apply, please complete the Non-teaching Staff Employment Application Form.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Enquiries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Ms Tracy Hillier on 8366 6785.