Permanent, Part Time Position
37.5 hours per week, 43 weeks per year
Commencing July 2021
Pembroke School is a co-educational, non-denominational, day and boarding school from Early Learning to Year 12. Renowned for academic excellence and a broad, inclusive program, Pembroke offers the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) and is also an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, offering the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Pembroke staff and students are encouraged to delight in learning, work and the exploration of their own potential.
Pembroke is seeking an enthusiastic and suitably experienced applicant to undertake the role of Sports Administration Assistant. This is a permanent, part time position working 37.5 hours per week, 43 weeks per year. The successful candidate will:
- act as the first point of contact for all enquiries to the Sports Office
- undertake the ongoing administration of Clipboard, the co-curricular management system used for the School’s sports programme
- support the logistics of the School’s co-curricular sports programme
- contribute to and support internal communication regarding the sports programme
- assist with the co-ordination of sports coaches, including renewal of required changes and distribution of uniforms
- contribute to the planning and facilitation of the School’s sporting events and trips.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and work with a range of stakeholders, in particular young people
- a proactive approach, a commitment to collaborating with others and the ability to work as part of a team or independently
- recent experience in an administrative or coordination role
- demonstrated experience providing high level, proactive customer service
- strong IT and software skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- current Working with Children Check, Reporting Abuse and Neglect Training certification and First Aid qualifications.
Pembroke provides staff with a supportive and dynamic working environment and the capacity to make a valuable and meaningful contribution to the operation of the School.
If this sounds like your ideal role then we want to hear from you!
Applications should be addressed to Ms Tracy Hillier, Human Resources Manager – Non Teaching Staff. Applications for this position close 9.00 am Monday 21 June 2021.
To apply, please complete the Non-teaching Staff Employment Application Form.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Enquiries may be emailed to email@example.com or telephone Ms Tracy Hillier on 8366 6785.