The Pembroke Old Scholars has the constitutional right and obligation to offer Bursaries to deserving students according to the following criteria:
- The student will have at least one parent who is an Old Scholar of Girton, King's or Pembroke.
- Current students will be considered for a Bursary if they are entering Year 11 or 12.
- The Bursary is for a fixed period of one year. An extension may be considered where warranted, by the Bursary committee at the end of September of the year for which the Bursary is held.
- Bursaries are only awarded in the form of a tuition fee remission of a variable amount to be determined by the committee in each case.
- Specific criteria of award, in addition to those in (1) and (2) above include: academic prowess and potential; contribution to the school community; financial need of parents.
- The President of the Old Scholars Association will review applications in conjunction with the School Principal.
- An official application form will be available from the Old Scholars office and such applications may be received at any time in the year prior to the advertised cut off date. The bursaries will be awarded at the end of September.
- OS bursary applications will not be accepted after the cut-off date.
- All applications are treated as confidential.
- Successful applicants may be asked to provide feedback to Pembroke Old Scholars at the end of the bursary period.
- Successful applicants shall adhere to a code of conduct worthy of recognition of the Bursary.
Application Form for 2023 OS Bursary
Your submission is being processed…