- 2023 ScholarshipsApplications are now open for our range of generous scholarships.
- 2021 Open Days and Tours Now OpenWe warmly invite you to experience Pembroke School for yourself.
- French Immersion Program 2023We are seeking expressions of interest from students regarding our new French Immersion Program, proposed to commence in 2023!
- Year 12 Results 2020We are proud to share the achievements of our Year 12 students for 2020.
- 47.8%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 500Students participating
in music ensembles
- 99%Leavers offered
- 105Years of history
French Immersion Program 2023
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
Latest news + events
- 22 July 2021Cultivating a Robot Garden with our Resident CreativePembroke’s new Resident Creatives Program welcomes Mr James (Jimmy) Dodd to the Middle School.
- 02 September 2021Our Year 1 students were thrilled to have Adelaide 36ers player Sunday Dech visit them this morning! Sunday spoke about Challenge 21, the WCH Foundation challenge to raise funds for paediatric care. To kick off the challenge, our Year 1s...
- 05 July 2021From Pembroke to Hollywood and the Great OutdoorsHave you ever considered being dropped in the middle of the Amazon with nothing for survival—not even your clothes? Or perhaps you have thought about a career as a stunt person?
- 31 August 2021We’ve enjoyed a huge week of sport for the 2021 Winter Interschol against Westminster School. Well done to all our teams in football, netball, soccer, basketball, and badminton for their excellent performances and sportsmanship. Thank you to Westminster for hosting...
- 05 July 2021Interview with Old Scholar Amy ZiesingAfter graduating from Pembroke in 2004 Amy Ziesing studied a Bachelor of Archaeology at Flinders University followed by Honours in Classical Studies at The University of Adelaide.
- 19 August 2021Throwback Thursday for National Science Week! Our Year 11 and 12 Chemistry students have been completing their titration experiments this week as part of their curriculum. Did you do titration experiments at school? The archival photo of Tsen-Ling, Alexandra, and...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.