- 2023 ScholarshipsApplications are now open for our 2023 Year 7 Academic Scholarships and Love of Learning in the IB Scholarship.
- 2021 Open Days and Tours Now OpenWe warmly invite you to experience Pembroke School for yourself.
- French Immersion Program 2023We are seeking expressions of interest from students regarding our new French Immersion Program, proposed to commence in 2023!
- Year 12 Results 2020We are proud to share the achievements of our Year 12 students for 2020.
- 47.8%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 500Students participating
in music ensembles
- 99%Leavers offered
- 105Years of history
French Immersion Program 2023
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
Latest news + events
- 22 July 2021Cultivating a Robot Garden with our Resident CreativePembroke’s new Resident Creatives Program welcomes Mr James (Jimmy) Dodd to the Middle School.
- 29 October 2021“There’s just no telling how far I’ll go!” Our Year 5s brought Disney favourite Moana to life in their performance of Moana Jr. Each student performed with diligence, confidence, and skill as they brought the characters to the stage, including...
- 05 July 2021From Pembroke to Hollywood and the Great OutdoorsHave you ever considered being dropped in the middle of the Amazon with nothing for survival—not even your clothes? Or perhaps you have thought about a career as a stunt person?
- 29 October 2021Happy World Teachers Day! Today we celebrate our wonderful teaching staff who do so much in our community. From ELC to Year 12, our teachers light up our school and inspire and educate our students daily. From everyone at Pembroke...
- 05 July 2021Interview with Old Scholar Amy ZiesingAfter graduating from Pembroke in 2004 Amy Ziesing studied a Bachelor of Archaeology at Flinders University followed by Honours in Classical Studies at The University of Adelaide.
- 15 October 2021Haslam Oval was a sea of colour for Athletics Day, as our Middle and Senior School students ran, jumped, threw, and tug-o-warred their way towards the finish line. Well done to everyone who organised, supported, and competed throughout the day...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.