- 53.4%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 1,096Students learning
- 99%Leavers offered
- 107Years of history
French Semi-Immersion Program 2023
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
- 12 July 202210 Questions with an Old Scholar – Maddie DunneGet to know your old scholar community. Each month we'll introduce you to an old scholar so you can get better acquainted with your peers.
- 28 July 2022On Social MediaAussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! The 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games are now less than 24 hours away, and our Pembroke community will be right on the edge of their seats proudly watching 2 of our own flying the Aussie…...
- 01 July 2022Welcome, Mr Mark StakerMr Mark Staker commences as Principal of Pembroke School on Monday 4 July. In his video message to the School community, Mr Staker shares with excitement what he is looking forward to in his first days and weeks at Pembroke.
- 21 July 2022On Social MediaSAVE THE DATE! On Saturday 5 November 2022, the Pembroke Parents’ and Friends’ Association will host the P&F Gala Ball at the Hilton Adelaide Hotel. Tickets will be available to purchase soon, and we encourage the Pembroke community to come…...
- 01 July 2022Farewell Mr Luke Thomson, PrincipalOn the morning of Mr Luke Thomson's last day as Principal of Pembroke School, we are pleased to share with you a special publication in recognition of Mr Thomson’s exceptional service to Pembroke School over 12 years, 2010 – 2022.
- 14 July 2022On Social MediaCongratulations to the Year 7 da Vinci Decathlon team who competed at the state competition held at St Peter’s Girls’ School on Tuesday 7 June. The da Vinci Decathlon is an academic competition in which students compete in teams of…...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.