- 2021 Open Days and Tours Now OpenWe warmly invite you to experience Pembroke School for yourself.
- French Immersion Program 2023We are seeking expressions of interest from students regarding our new French Immersion Program, proposed to commence in 2023!
- Year 12 Results 2020We are proud to share the achievements of our Year 12 students for 2020.
- 47.8%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 500Students participating
in music ensembles
- 99%Leavers offered
- 105Years of history
French Immersion Program 2023
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
Latest news + events
- 11 June 2021Pembroke News Spring 104 Edition – From the Principal‘Exploration’ as an Aim of Education
- 14 May 2021Congratulations to our Big Bands and Jazz Choirs on their performances at the SA Schools Jazz Festival! Our three Big Bands all performed extremely well, and accomplished excellent results including two bronze awards and an equal second place. Our Jazz...
- 11 June 2021From little things big things growKing’s Old Scholar Richard Willing talks about a Lifetime of Exploration
- 05 May 2021The Junior School House Cross-Country Competition for Years 4-6 was a huge success once again this year, with perfect weather and plenty of cheering spectators. Runners chose to run either the 1km or 2km course around Kensington Oval, with many...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.