- 2021 Open Days and Tours Now OpenWe warmly invite you to experience Pembroke School for yourself.
- French Immersion Program 2023We are seeking expressions of interest from students regarding our new French Immersion Program, proposed to commence in 2023!
- Year 12 Results 2020We are proud to share the achievements of our Year 12 students for 2020.
- 47.8%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 500Students participating
in music ensembles
- 99%Leavers offered
- 105Years of history
French Immersion Program 2023
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
Latest news + events
- 04 March 2021International Women's DayAs we celebrate International Women’s Day in 2021, we explore the theme: Choose to Challenge. We asked members of the Pembroke community how they are choosing to challenge themselves and others this year.
- 07 March 2021Happy International Women's Day! As we celebrate International Women’s Day in 2021, we explore the theme: Choose to Challenge. We asked members of the Pembroke community how they are choosing to challenge themselves and others. http://bit.ly/PembrokeIWD21...
- 20 January 2021Welcome: Kia SheidowPembroke is delighted to welcome Mrs Kia Sheidow to the role of Head of Middle School.
- 25 February 2021Our Year 4-6 students were sure to make a splash at the Swim Carnival! Donning their swim caps and goggles, and competing in everything from freestyle to the much-anticipated boogie board race, our Junior School students showed us how it’s...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.