- Year 7 2022 - limited places availableWhen adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive. Applications for admission in Year 7 2022 are encouraged.
- 2020 Open Days and Tours Now OpenWe warmly invite you to experience Pembroke School for yourself.
- Year 12 Results 2019We are proud to share the achievements of our Year 12 SACE and IB students in our latest publication, Excellence and Leadership.
- 52%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 500Students participating
in music ensembles
- 98%Leavers offered
- 105Years of history
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
Latest news + events
- 27 November 2020Pembroke Global Citizens – Dr Helen MarshallOur old scholars epitomise the Pembroke values in the wider community and we are proud of their achievements.
- 27 October 2020We had the pleasure of welcoming the Minister for Innovation and Skills, the Hon David Pisoni, and the Chief Scientist for South Australia, Professor Caroline McMillan to Pembroke as part of their tour visiting the finalists in the 2020 South...
- 27 November 202010 Questions with an Old Scholar – Amanda Price-McGregorGet to know your old scholar community. Each month we'll introduce you to an old scholar so you can get better acquainted with your peers.
- 21 October 2020Our boarding students celebrated their year together in their home away from home. The younger students farewelled the Year 12s and welcomed next year’s student leaders. Our boarding community came together from all over the world, with three students attending...
- 26 November 2020Art Imitating LifeA community of more than 16,000 Pembroke old scholars live in 56 countries around the globe.
- 13 October 2020This year’s Pembroke Middle School Musical, Chicago, was a triumph with many old scholars involved in the production. From hair and makeup, to vocal direction and set design, our old scholars provided their expertise to help the students put on...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.