- 53.4%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 1,096Students learning
- 99%Leavers offered
- 107Years of history
French Semi-Immersion Program
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
Latest News & Events
- 17 November 2022A Beacon of Light for the Future“I think I always knew I wanted to look after people” is what old scholar Sophie Dunstone (1990) replied when asked why she chose Clinical Psychology as her career path after graduating from Pembroke.
- 16 November 2022On Social Media𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧! 🐅🥁🎪 The Pembroke community came together for a circus-themed night of celebration and fundraising in support of the Yellow Submarine Too Café at the 2022 P&F Gala Ball! With the wonderful Rosanna…...
- 31 October 2022Head of Junior School – AnnouncementToday we announce the appointment of our next Head of Junior School, Ms Jessica London.
- 14 November 2022On Social MediaTo tune into the PYP (Primary Years Programme) Exhibition, the culminating event of the PYP, Year 6 students visited Frahns Farm in Monarto to learn about and experience bird banding. The visit also coincided with National Bird Week! Bird banding…...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.