- 2025 ScholarshipsWe warmly invite you to apply for our 2025 Scholarships and Bursaries, including Year 7 Academic, Music, Boarding and IB.
- Year 12 Results 2022We are proud to share the achievements of our Year 12 students for 2022.
- 2023 Open Days and Tours Now OpenWe warmly invite you to experience Pembroke School for yourself.
- 51.1%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 1,096Students learning
- 100%2023 tertiary
- 107Years of history
French Semi-Immersion Program
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
- 28 August 2023Pembroke to Marree TripEarlier this term, 20 Pembroke students from Years 8 to 10 embarked on a very special 5-day trip to Marree. For Year 9 student, Ashni, this was a once in a lifetime experience. She shares her reflections on the trip below.
- 19 September 2023On Social MediaMEET CHAPLIN || It is with great excitement that we announce the newest member of our Wellbeing Dog team - the extremely handsome Chaplin! Chaplin (named after the famous theatre artist, Charlie Chaplin) is a 3-year-old Labrador and the proud…...
- 25 July 202310 Questions with an Old Scholar – Amelia (McFetridge) WestonGet to know your old scholar community. Each month we'll introduce you to an old scholar so you can get better acquainted with your peers.
- 18 September 2023On Social MediaCITY-BAY FUN RUN || Three cheers for our remarkable Pembroke team who conquered the Lumary City-Bay Fun Run on Sunday! Led by the indomitable Liz Crowhurst, 157 members of the Pembroke community hit the pavement to raise much needed funds…...
- 31 May 2023Meet the PresidentsGeorge Laparidis (2012) and Kate Schinckel (2009) were recently nominated as the new Presidents of the Pembroke Old Scholars Soccer Club and the Pembroke Old Scholars Women’s Soccer Club.
- 12 September 2023On Social MediaNATURE PLAY || 🌿Reception went WILD last week on a wonderful excursion to Nature Play at the Wittunga Botanic Garden! The weather played along for a day full of adventure, trying new things, working collaboratively and communicating with each other,…...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.