A typical day in the life of a boarder at Pembroke...
- Starts with both boys and girls coming together to eat a healthy breakfast in the refectory from 7.30 am.
- This is followed by a busy day at school. A hot lunch is provided in respective campuses, either Middle or Senior School.
- After school, boarders return to their residences at 3.30 pm and enjoy a healthy afternoon snack.
- Time after school is spent involved in school sport, doing private study or relaxing with friends.
- Dinner is all together again in the Refectory at 6 pm after which supervised homework time starts for at least one and half hours.
- Private study continues for senior students as they wish, with helpful tutors available until 10 pm.
- Wifi enabled devices are locked away from 9.30 pm for the juniors (Years 7-10).
- Lights out are from 9.30 pm and bedtimes are staggered for the different age ranges.