This site is operated by Pembroke using commercial web hosting facilities. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Collection of personal information
The Privacy Act Standard Collection Notice details how the School collects and handles personal information of students and families.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is given. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, we provide alternative ways where practical of obtaining and providing information.