Camp Australia has partnered with the School to ensure that our program extends the School curriculum, reflects the local community's values and captures each child's interest.
Every Camp Australia program delivered by us includes elements of:
- Outdoor play time: sport, skills development and general play
- Construction and manipulative play: art and craft, cooking, building and indoor games
- Creative time: drama, musical appreciation
- Life skills: community involvement, role playing, communication and social skills development
- Homework and quiet time
- Unique experiences: we draw on specialist Camp Australia kits that enable us to teach activities like circus skills, yoga, fencing, skateboarding, martial arts, golf and calisthenics
Children are the reason we do what we do. Our enthusiastic educators are dedicated to making children smile, and we take the time to understand each child's needs so that they get the most out of our programs.
We make sure that every 'first timer' gets special attention to make sure they feel at ease. For younger children, this means being collected from the classroom. We also provide a safe environment where children feel comfortable to be themselves, make new friends and share experiences.
We love that all children are different, and because of this, every day in our program is different. The activities we do, the games we play and the experiences we share are all designed to enhance development, encourage children to try something new - and most importantly, to make them feel included.
For bookings, please contact our customer service on 1300 105 343 or visit www.campaustralia.com.au.
If you have any queries, or would simply like to say hello, please feel free to contact the OSHC office at email@example.com.