Skip to main content

School Archives form an integral part of the history of our School, including our founding schools, King’s and Girton.

The documentation and display of School Archives is an ongoing enterprise. Managed by the School Archivist with the support of volunteers, memorabilia is documented, displayed in various locations around the School and at School events, and carefully preserved.

Donations to Archives are always gratefully received. We are delighted to receive so many different types of memorabilia, such as photographs, school ties, old magazines, china, books, trophies, posters, or items of clothing or textiles from King’s, Girton or Pembroke school days. It is important to know that they are cared for in an environment that understands their importance as well as documents their connection to the School.

The School Archives workroom is situated on the ground floor of the Middle School Resource Centre, King’s Campus. Archive queries or donations can be directed to archives@pembroke.sa.edu.au.

Remember – Archives Matter!

Logo Pembroke
Shipsters Road building for Middle School Art, Science and Technology

New building dedicated to Science, Arts and Technology building, opened in 2019

Logo Girton
Angove House Original

The original Angove House

Reflections

Logo Kings
Gwent Building 1888 Bills House

Bills House in 1888, formerly known as "Gwent"

Memorabilia

Archives OSWMP Display Cabinet

King’s memorabilia in OSWMP display cabinet