14 December 2021
SACE results were released on Monday 13 December 2021.
Final SACE results are calculated from a diverse range of subject choices and programs including VET and International Baccalaureate subjects. 17 of our SACE students studied an IB subject this year, meaning that for 10% of our SACE cohort their results will improve further in January when IB Diploma and subject results are released. We will provide a comprehensive analysis of our Year 12 results in our Excellence and Leadership publication in the new year.
For now, these are the highlights from SACE results received thus far:
- There were 170 students in our SACE cohort, and all who were eligible achieved their SACE.
- Clive Park received a Governor's Commendation, an ATAR of 99.95 and is our SACE Dux 2021. Clive was the only Pembroke student this year to study at the University of Adelaide within the Headstart Program, in the area of Mathematics. Clive achieved two High Distinctions and a perfect score (20/20) for his tertiary studies, which contributed most positively to his final ATAR. For the SACE, Clive achieved three subject merits across his subject portfolio which included Chemistry, English Literary Studies, Physics (in 2021) and Mathematical Methods, Specialist Mathematics and his Research Project (in 2020). For his wonderful achievements we heartily congratulate Clive.
- William Selvanayagam and Dylan Worswick both achieved an ATAR of 99.90 and are our joint SACE Proxime. Congratulations, William and Dylan!
- From ATAR results received already: 12 students (7%) received an ATAR ranking in the top 1% nationally. 41 (24%) students received an ATAR ranking in the top 5% nationally and 73 students (43%) received an ATAR ranking in the top 10% nationally – an outstanding result for our Year 12 SACE students.
- 147 A+ grades were awarded to our students resulting in 64 subject merits achieved across 25 subjects, representing a best for Pembroke in many years. Amelia Campbell is to be commended for achieving four subject merits, the most of any Pembroke Year 12 SACE student in 2021.
Final percentage comparison with national results, median ATAR and university course destinations will be provided once our Year 12 results are complete.
These are very strong results which represent hard work and dedication by our students and teachers, as well as by the parents and caregivers who have supported our Year 12 students through their schooling. The 2021 SACE results build on an outstanding history of past students’ academic achievements at Pembroke. We congratulate and celebrate the SACE students of 2021 and look forward to communicating the IB results to you in early January.
Pembroke School's complete Year 12 results from previous years can be viewed on our website at History of Success.