Parents' and Friends' Association
The Pembroke School Parents' and Friends' Association is the major parent body within the School. Its main function is to foster activities which will benefit the School and to act as a central liaison with all parent groups at Pembroke.
It has an elected Committee,
Elected P&F Nominee on Board
Elected P&F Nominee on Foundation
Mrs Rachel Bageas
Mrs Nicky Irons
Mrs Melanie Gurner
Mrs Katharine Penniment
Mr Peter Read
Dr Darren Townsend
Dr Stephanie Armstrong
Mrs Kim Carrocci
Mrs Sally Davis
Mr Kirk Fernandez
Mr David King
Ms Emma Marinucci
Ms Patricia Melzer
Mrs Ellen Mills
Mrs Sally Pottharst
Mrs Feng Tam
Dr Jeanine Teo
Dr Rhian Ward
and additional representatives from the following groups:
- Friends of Pembroke Community
- Pembroke Friends of Music
- Pembroke Boarding Community
- Pembroke Drama Forum
- Pembroke Football Parents' Association
- Pembroke Rowing Parents' Association
- Pembroke Scouts' Association
- Pembroke Soccer Parents' Association
- Friends of Pembroke Netball
The Committee meets twice a term (see Calendar) and all parents and friends are welcome to attend.
The Parents' and Friends' Association organises social functions (eg start of year drinks, MS/SS drinks evenings) to enable parents to meet and enjoy each others' company. Additionally, it organises events such as the Spring Festival and the Gala Ball. These events have the dual purpose of bringing the community together and raising funds for the School. For further information on forthcoming functions and events see the News page.
Back to top
Objectives of the Parents' & Friends' Association
- To further the welfare of the School.
- To act as a central liaison organisation for all bodies within the School community.
- In consultation with the Principal of the School, to apply funds for capital projects and equipment for the School.
- To provide funds for scholarships and bursaries tenable at the School.