We celebrate our Year 12 students' achievements in the 2019 South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB), including the following highlights:
- Charlotte Zhang, Catherine Lloyd and Marlon Kha all received the maximum ATAR of 99.95
- Charlotte Zhang received a Governor of South Australia Commendation for academic excellence in SACE. Charlotte achieved an impressive six subject merits garnered over three years. We heartily congratulate Charlotte.
- Catherine Lloyd and Marlon Kha both received the maximum 45 points for the IB Diploma, two of only three students in South Australia to achieve this. They each achieved an impressive six subject merits (scoring 7 out of 7). We heartily congratulate Catherine and Marlon.
- 97 A+ grades were awarded to our SACE students resulting in 35 subject merits achieved across 15 subjects.
- 67 subject merits (7 out of 7) were awarded to our IB students overall.
- 31% of our students (SACE and IB) achieved an ATAR over 95.
- 52% of our students (SACE and IB) achieved an ATAR over 90.
Our complete analysis of our 2019 Year 12 Results and university destinations is published in our 2019-2020 edition of Excellence and Leadership.
We proudly congratulate all of our 2019 Year 12s, including the 73 students who achieved an ATAR above 95 listed below:
To view Year 12 results over the last decade, please take a look at our students’ History of Success.