Pembroke social media rules of engagement
Welcome to the Pembroke Old Scholars Facebook page!
While we encourage our followers to interact with the posts and with each other, please keep comments and interactions friendly, relevant, and free of any offensive content.
Administrators of this page have discretion to remove any interactions which fall into any of the categories below:
- Abusive, defamatory, or obscene
- Irrelevant to Pembroke old scholars or to posts on the page
- Solicitation or advertising from a third-party
- Fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading
- Comments which suggest illegal activity
- Breaching confidentiality of the School or any persons associated with the School
Thank you for following our page and we look forward to sharing our old scholar news with you!