- 51.1%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 1,096Students learning
- 100%2023 tertiary
- 107Years of history
French Semi-Immersion Program
Athlete Development Program
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
- 31 October 202310 Questions with an Old Scholar – Alex ForsterGet to know your old scholar community. Each month we'll introduce you to an old scholar so you can get better acquainted with your peers.
- 22 November 2023On Social MediaVISUAL ART || Pembroke's Shipsters Road building came alive with beautiful music and extraordinary art earlier this term for the Year 11 & 12 Art Exhibition! The evening also saw the presentation of the prestigious Margaret Bennett Award to Adele…...
- 31 October 2023Getting to know you…with Kate (Bailey) Holland (1992)Kate Holland (nee Bailey) graduated from Pembroke in 1992, with a deep love of literature and writing thanks to several influential teachers. She went on to study English Language and Literature at The University of Adelaide.
- 16 November 2023On Social MediaYEAR 9 CAMPS || Throughout Term 4, our Year 9 students have been swapping the familiar surrounds of King's Campus for the stunning Yorke Peninsula and a week of outdoor adventure with their House groups! Days were filled with morning…...
- 24 October 2023School Board – AnnouncementFrom Our Chair of School Board
- 15 November 2023On Social MediaHORSING AROUND || Pembroke had four students compete at the Equestrian Australia Interschool National Championships recently held at the National Equestrian Centre in Werribee Victoria - Rosie, Jessica and Ella (all Year 11) and Harry (Year 8 ). Rosie competing…...
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of more than 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.