- 2022 ScholarshipsApply now for our 2022 Music, Boarding, Isolated Students' and Year 7 Academic Scholarships.
- 2020 Open Days and Tours Now OpenWe warmly invite you to experience Pembroke School for yourself.
- Year 12 Results 2019We are proud to share the achievements of our Year 12 SACE and IB students in our latest publication, Excellence and Leadership.
- 52%Students with
ATAR above 90
- 500Students participating
in music ensembles
- 98%Leavers offered
- 105Years of history
- JuniorELC - Year 6In the Junior School we aim to nurture the growth of the whole child by deliberately offering experiences for academic, creative, social, emotional and physical development.
- MiddleYear 7 - Year 10We know that Middle School (Years 7 – 10) is an important time in your child’s emerging adolescence. When adolescents enjoy their learning, they thrive.
- SeniorYear 11 - Year 12Senior School offers a unique environment for young adults to grow as independent learners and active citizens concerned with social justice and achievement of personal best.
Latest news + events
- 30 September 202010 Questions with an Old Scholar – David LamGet to know your old scholar community. Each month we'll introduce you to an old scholar so you can get better acquainted with your peers.
- 13 October 2020This year’s Pembroke Middle School Musical, Chicago, was a triumph with many old scholars involved in the production. From hair and makeup, to vocal direction and set design, our old scholars provided their expertise to help the students put on a stunning show! We asked Chelsea Pyman (2019) to go behind the scenes and chat to a couple of students involved, as well as Vocal Director, Millicent Sarre (2012) and Stage Manager, Amy Dunstan (2017).
- 11 June 2020Pembroke uses 3D printers to create essential PPE for Australian hospitalsConsidering recent events Pembroke has taken this opportunity to put its 3D printers to good use and assist with the production of essential Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Australian hospitals.
- 22 July 2020During the July holidays the cast of the Middle School Musical Chicago participated in a two day "Boot Camp". They were fortunate to hone their vocal skills with the help of Award Winning Cabaret Star and Old Scholar Michael Griffiths. WAAPA graduate Joe Meldrum, who recently appeared in the Australian production of Chicago helped the students further develop their choreography.
- GivingSince 1989, the Pembroke School Foundation has received generous support from the School community allowing us to provide financial assistance to existing programs and funding for new ventures.
- Old ScholarsA global community of nearly 16,000 old scholars represents Pembroke and its antecedent institutions (King’s College and Girton Girls’ School) in the wider world.
Located within the Girton Campus, the Junior School program offers students in ELC to Year 6 the opportunity to be challenged, supported, creative and critical.
Located within the King's Campus and including our new Art, Science and Technology building at 3 Shipsters Road, the Middle School provides a broad and deep education for students in Year 7 - 10. Our main Reception Office is located at 342 The Parade, Kensington Park.
Located within the Girton Campus, our Senior School offers a unique environment for students in Year 11 and 12 to develop as independent learners.