We celebrate our Year 12 students' achievements in the 2022 South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB), including the following highlights:
- Our IB Duxes are Emma Guenther and Hannah Zheng, who both received the maximum ATAR of 99.95 and achieved the maximum 45 points for their Diploma.
- Our SACE Duxes are Alexandra Le, Cindy Shi and Sophia Switajeswki, who all achieved an ATAR of 99.90.
- SACE students Sophia Switajewski and Jacinda Tsakalos received a Governor of SA Commendation – Excellence Award.
- 110 A+ grades were awarded to our SACE students, with 46 subject merits achieved across 18 subjects.
- 88 subject merits (7 out of 7) were awarded to our IB students overall across 25 subjects.
- 11% of our students (SACE and IB) achieve an ATAR of 99 or above.
- 33.64% of our students (SACE and IB) achieved an ATAR of 95 or above.
- 51.15% of our students (SACE and IB) achieved an ATAR of 90 or above.
Our complete analysis of our 2022 Year 12 Results and university destinations is published in our 2022-2023 edition of Excellence and Leadership.
We proudly congratulate all of our 2022 Year 12s, including the 73 students who achieved an ATAR above 95 listed below:
Honor Roll 2022
To view Year 12 results over the last decade, please take a look at our students’ History of Success.